WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
Here's a list of the superdelegates from Florida and Michigan. We've always included these superdelegates on our lists of supers who have and have not committed to a candidate, but they're shown in red, and not included in most of our delegate trackers. Whether these supers get seated is up to the RBC, the Credentials Committee, and the convention itself.
Florida Add-on Dan Gelber's endorsement of Obama today was the first endorsement by a Florida or Michigan super in at least 2 months.
Florida: 26 superdelegates, including 3 add-ons (shown with a #)
- Clinton has 8 of them: Sen. Bill Nelson, Chuck Mohlke, Raul Martinez, Rep. Alcee Hastings, Rep. Corrine Brown, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Rep. Kendrick Meek, Ken Curtis
- Obama has 5: Allan Katz, Joyce Cusack, Rep. Kathy Castor, Rep. Robert Wexler, Dan Gelber#
- 13 are Uncommitted: Rep. Allen Boyd, Diane Glasser, Jon Ausman, Janee Murphy, Karen Thurman, Mitchell Ceasar, Rep. Ron Klein, Rudolph Parker, Terrie Brady, Rep. Tim Mahoney, Andrew Tobias, Alex Sink#, Steve Geller#
- Clinton has 7: Gov. Jennifer Granholm, Sen. Debbie Stabenow, Rep. John Dingell, Rep. Sander Levin, Rep. Dale Kildee, John Cherry, Joel Ferguson
- Obama has 5: Rep. John Conyers, Robert Ficano, Virgie Rollins, Eric Coleman, Lauren Wolfe,
- 15 are Uncommitted: Sen. Carl Levin, Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, Rep. Bart Stupak, Arthenia Abbott, Debbie Dingell, Elizabeth Bunn, Jeffrey Radjewski, Joyce Lalonde, Michael Tardiff, Richard Wiener, Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, Lu Battaglieri, Richard Shoemaker, Mark Brewer, Brenda Lawrence