WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
We're running a little short-staffed today, so we'll do quick updates here. Numbers, tables and other pages may not be updated until later.
- Former state Education Superintendent Inez Tenenbaum, an Obama supporter, has been selected as the add-on from South Carolina.
- Maryland has chosen former Gov. Parris N. Glendening and former Lt. Gov. Kathleen Kennedy Townsend as its add-ons. Townsend is a Clinton supporter, and Glendening is backing Obama. - Baltimore Sun.
- New Mexico State Party Chair Brian S. Colón endorses Obama.
- Guam pledged delegates split 2-2.
- Louisiana has chosen New Orleans Ray Nagin as its add-on superdelegate. Nagin is uncommitted.- WXVT