Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Signing My Support for Obama

WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com

At this morning's California delegation breakfast - a daily affair we hold with 1,000 of our closest friends - I officially signed my support for Senator Obama on the delegation whip sheet for tonight's roll call vote.

California is a state that Senator Clinton won handily in February (by about 10 points). The signatures on the sheet of paper I saw were all for Obama, two signatures were for Clinton.

Doing my best to make full use of all of the "tools" that have come in our delegation goody bags, I've pulled out the Magic 8 ball to seek its wisdom: are we on our way to unity? Signs point to YES!

(and on a similar note, pedometer update from Tuesday: 10,041).