Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 1 begins

WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com

Through the magic of technology I'm posting this while riding the light rail into downtown.
I'll be using a laptop, aircard, camera, Flip video recorder and a blackberry to bring you as much as my comfortable new shoes can find.

I plan on walking around the Colorado Convention Center for a little while before I pick up my credentials.

I'm going to a DNC Youth Council Press thing at noon and will probably head to the Big Tent from there.

After that it's finally, after 9 months of posting, the convention which starts at 3.

Stay tuned... I'll try to make as many updates as possible. If they don't look pretty and have pictures it means I'm posting it from my blackberry.