Saturday, August 16, 2008

If you don't like the weather in Colorado... wait a few hours it'll change

WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com

Or at least that's what I was told when I moved here.

After about 23 days over 90 degrees we're now being rained on continuously. Both my grass and I have loved the almost 3 days straight of moderate rain.

Here's a picture from my attempt to drive into the mountains yesterday.


We turned around before we got into the heavy snow and 7-car pileup.

If you look to the right you'll see a new weather widget to the sidebar.
We promise it will be nice for convention week (but you might want to bring a jacket just in case!)

Update: I'm happy to report that the sun just broke through the clouds for the first time in days.