Sunday, August 24, 2008

Landed in Denver

WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com

This is my first posting on Demconwatch.com. I grew quickly to depend on the site throughout the primary as a clearinghouse of information that would otherwise take hours to compile myself. The site has been just as useful in figuring out this year's National Convention.

So, I am very thankful for the site and glad to have the opportunity to add to it a little myself.

Having been to the last 2 national conventions, I know that it will be difficult for me to update as regularly as I would like, but I'll do my best.

I landed this afternoon and finally made it to my hotel after being taken to the wrong one first. There are already parties and receptions going on, but I think I'll start out with the New Orleans party tonight then head over to the Young Democrat reception.

Everyone who is in the vicinity should head over to the Mile High Station tomorrow night for the Texas Delegation party. It begins at 9:00 p.m. and we'll have live music by Jesse Dayton, straight from Austin, Texas.