WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
Welcome to Democratic Convention Watch
Donate to DCW
- Cranky media lands in St. Paul
- Original GOP Monday Convention Schedule
- Yes, Gustav is serious....
- Republicans cancel most of Monday's events
- Convention coverage replay
- Rally for the Republic starts today
- GOP Convention Committee calls Nevada State Party ...
- Where are the Republicans?
- Gustav Update: 9 a.m. Sunday
- Sunday with the Senators – Republican Edition
- This is Wrong, Two
- Presidential Forecast - 8/30 - a little bounce
- This is wrong
- And so it begins...
- From Denver to St. Paul
- GOP: All convention options being discussed
- McCain considering postponing convention
- A new poll style?
- Welcome to MSP!
- Hurricane Watch
- Reflections on the Choice of Sarah Palin
- 5 worst DNC Invesco Mistakes
- Hurricane Watch
- Presidential Forecast - 8/24 - Pre-Convention Snap...
- Convention gets record audience
- Gustav keeping delegates in Denver
- I would just note
- What does a Vice President do?
- Stevens and Palin
- Well, we poll on everything else...
- From the floor
- Palin named as GOP VP
- Waiting for McCain, Waiting for Gustav
- More Fun with John and Cindy
- No Downtime
- The Speech
- Pace's DNC Post 8/28/08
- Obama Tribute Video
- One review
- And We're Not Done Yet!
- So what did you think?
- Invesco pictures
- GOP considering delaying convention
- Get ready for confetti
- And the winner is
- Over 84,000 in Invesco
- Barack Obama Speech
- CNN: 85,000 - 90,000 expected
- Remarks of Al Gore
- Open Thread - Invesco Edition
- Long lines
- Invesco Phone Bank in Progress
- Pepsi Center abandoned
- Excerpts of Obama Speech
- Revised Thursday Invesco Schedule
- From Invesco, 3:30 Denver Time
- Heading off to Invesco
- Oreo's Pictures from Invesco
- Enthusiasm Gap - take 14
- Gates open in less than two hours
- MSM Strikes Again...
- Special Primary Date Set
- Bring on the Avalanche
- Will Invesco work?
- 11 A.M. Friday
- The Acceptance Speech
- Don't drive to Invesco
- The Acceptance Speeches
- Pace's DNC Post 8/27/08
- Obama checks out Invesco
- What happened to Bill Richardson?
- Pictures from tonight
- Thursday Invesco Schedule
- Goodbye to the Pepsi Center
- Invesco Weather Forecast and Stadium First Look
- Obama to appear with Biden at Pepsi Center tonight...
- Joe Biden remarks
- Joe Biden officially gets VP nomination
- GOP worrying about Gustav
- Bill Clinton Remarks
- DemConWatch up close on the floor of the conventio...
- Hillary Clinton Suspended Voting; Nominated Barack...
- Barack Obama is officially the nominee of the Demo...
- Clinton moves to make Obama the nominee by acclama...
- The Numbers
- Stevie Wonder and Will.i.am to play Invesco
- Nominators announced
- Freewheelin takes over downtown Denver
- Wednesday Schedule & Open Thread
- Signing My Support for Obama
- Invesco Podium Preview?
- Tuesday Night
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Roll Call update
- Twittering away!
- Rocky Mountain Roundtable on International Relatio...
- In case you missed this gem last night...
- Tonight's Roll Call
- Commercial Interruption about the Republicans
- ▼ August (413)
- ► 2007 (135)
- ► 2006 (258)
Democratic Convention 2008
- Pepsi Center Tour
- Site Selection Overview
- The 2008 Democratic National Convention
- Certified Delegates
- The 2008 Democratic National Convention Blog
- Denver 2008 Convention Host Committee
- Official Denver Volunteer Form
- The Green Papers
- Wiki:2008 Democratic National Convention
- Democracy in Action 2008 Convention Overview
- Democratic National Committee (DNC)
- CBS4Denver Denver 2008 News
- PoliticsWest - Denver Post Convention News
Democratic National Convention History
Friends of DCW
2008 Republican National Convention
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Something must be in the water in Dallas!
Obama Delegate Erin Moore and Clinton Delegate Paul Tran from Dallas join me in the blogesphere. Erin is the elected Obama delegate in the same district that I was elected as a Clinton delegate. Paul is a delegate elected at large from Texas. They both rock and are super cool dems. Erin was elected among dozens of Obama supporters and Paul was selected among 4,000 at large nomination applications.
Join me in welcoming them to the Democratic Convention blog world by visiting their sites:
Erin's blog is located at http://lgbtdelegate.blogspot.com/
Paul's is located at http://www.electpaultran.com/
And don't foget my blog at http://jstrater.blogspot.com/
More delegates blogging, y'all!