WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
- Newspapers are gearing up for the convention
- Playing in Denver: Black Eyed Peas, Kanye West, Jennifer Lopez, Willie Nelson, Melissa Etheridge and Jerry Jeff Walker. Also CSN, James Taylor and Ani DiFranco. And Fallout Boy and Jakob Dylan at a Rock The Vote concert.
- Playing in St. Paul: Gretchen Wilson, Cowboy Troy, John Rich. The Charlie Daniels, Sammy Hagar and the Beach Boys
- Get'em in Denver: The Obama Granite Martini, the Barrock Shrimp Cake, Obama Omelet, Ballot Box Brownies, Yes You Can Pancake
- The Denver Post writes about all of the rumors going around.
- Another Clinton delegate gets in trouble with her state party.
- Mail collection boxes in downtown Denver have been removed.
- The theme for the Republicans on Thursday will be... wait for it... PEACE!
- Why aren't Republicans excited for their convention like the Democrats are?
“Nobody likes a funeral,” said a Senate Republican press secretary who spoke on the condition of anonymity, citing “the overall climate of general malaise about the party” as the reason for hesitance on the part of Republicans. - Politico- Along those same lines... the Obama Campaign held a conference call with Former Republican Senator Lincoln Chaffee and Former Iowa Congressman Jim Leach to announce Republicans for Obama.