WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
- There are 5 days left until the opening gavel.
- The Denver Post compares "The Fox Experience" vs. The CNN Grill"
- Rasmussen polling finds that 49% think Hillary Clinton will overshadow Obama at the convention.
- How great would it be if McCain picked Lieberman only to have the Republican Convention to reject him? And in case you're worried... no we won't lose the majority if Lieberman switches.
- SkyNet is here.
- Stay tuned for more events to be announced and immediately added to the DemConWatch Convention Calendar.
- Every delegate will get a $40 transportation voucher and taxi drivers are nervous that they'll be worthless.
- Nevada State Senator and superdelegate Dina Titus will not attend the convention. Titus was a Clinton supporter and didn't endorse Obama before we froze our superdelegate endorsement list on June 6th.
- The Mittster will be in Denver next week. Last time he was here he did a campaign stop at a car dealership.
- And so will Nader...
Val Kilmer, Sean Penn, Cindy Sheehan, Tom Morello, Jello Biafra, Nellie McKay, and Ike Reilly will all appear at the Ralph Nader/Matt Gonzalez "Open the Debates" Super Rally next week in Denver. The event is scheduled for 8/27 at 6 p.m. at the University of Denver Magness Arena. - Hotline- Congratulations to Rachel Maddow who finally got her own show on MSNBC.
- Stephen Colbert isn't mad that he's not going to the conventions.