Monday, October 06, 2008

Where do they get this stuff?

WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com

Over on CQ Politics, they have a game you can play to select Obama's cabinet. BEFORE you go over there, please know that THEY have chosen the three people they think would be best for each position.

Not that this matters, but their choices are not my choices, and in many cases, hopefully not the only options possible in an Obama administration.
(And that is the single kindest thing I can say about their choices.)

I've had a document on my hard drive for months called "Joy Cabinet" - I know who I'd like to see, and I know who some other good choices would be. (And yes, I can name all the cabinet positions.) But that's just one girl's opinion.

So here's what I'm willing to do, if there is enough interest. If you will email me your choice (or choices) for each of the positions, and enough people do so, I'll poll the lists for each position. It may be that there is not enough interest YET to do so, but there may be so after the election. So, if there isn't enough interest now, I'll post this again after the election, but save any responses which come to be before then. (DocJess@demconwatchblog.com)

UPDATE: Use the comments, I'll pull the list all at once.