WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
- The Washington Metro's web site for the Inauguration is up and running.
- Legislation banning the sale of Inaugaration tickets was not taken up in the Senate this week. Sen. Feinstein hopes it will be passed in December. - Hotline
- Sen. Ben Cardin of Maryland has 55,000 requests for 400 Inauguration tickets.
- Bill Daley is expected to play a prominent role on the inaugural committee. - NY Times
- 1300 groups have applied to take part in the Inaugural parade.
- Hotels all across the DC Metro area are just about sold out.
- Which is why Sen. Bob Casey says Inauguration visitors should stay in Pennsylvania. - Washington Post