WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
- In Minnesota, the state canvassing board on Wednesday denied a Franken request that it review absentee ballots rejected for technical reasons by local elections officials.
President-elect Barack Obama is already making presidential history by naming -- or at least his transition team is leaking to the press -- his Cabinet picks faster than nearly all of his predecessors. - CNN
- The transition team has now received 290,000 applications for jobs
- Bands in the inaugural parade are finding it really hard to find hotels
- Counting across the country continues, and Obama is now at 69 million votes, and leads McCain by 9 million, up from 7 million on election night.
- The White House accidentally sent out Christmas-themed Hanukkah cards
- Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki of Nevada, a possible opponent of Harry Reid in 2010, will likely be indicted.
- Chris Matthews continues to look at a Senate run
- Gwen Ifil has talked to NBC about hosting Meet the Press