WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
President-elect Barack Obama and Vice President-elect Joe Biden will hold a meeting with the Transition Economic Advisory Board tomorrow, Friday, November 7, 2008. There will be a pooled photo spray for the meeting. The press conference will be held at 1:30pm central at the Hilton Chicago following the meeting.
The members of the Transition Economic Advisory Board are below and all will participate in tomorrow’s meeting.
- David Bonior (Member House of Representatives 1977-2003)Location:
- Warren Buffett (Chairman and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway)-will participate via speakerphone
- Roel Campos (former SEC Commissioner)
- William Daley (Chairman of the Midwest, JP Morgan Chase; Former Secretary, U.S. Dept of Commerce, 1997-2000)
- William Donaldson (Former Chairman of the SEC 2003-2005)
- Roger Ferguson (President and CEO, TIAA-CREF and former Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve)
- Jennifer Granholm (Governor, State of Michigan)
- Anne Mulcahy (Chairman and CEO, Xerox)
- Richard Parsons (Chairman of the Board, Time Warner)
- Penny Pritzker (CEO, Classic Residence by Hyatt)
- Robert Reich (University of California, Berkeley; Former Secretary, U.S. Dept of Labor, 1993-1997)
- Robert Rubin (Chairman and Director of the Executive Committee, Citigroup; Former Secretary, U.S. Dept of Treasury, 1995-1999)
- Eric Schmidt (Chairman and CEO, Google)
- Lawrence Summers (Harvard University; Managing Director, D.E. Shaw; Former Secretary, U.S. Dept of Treasury, 1999-2001)
- Laura Tyson (Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley; Former Chairman, National Economic Council, 1995-1996; Former Chairman, President’s Council of Economic Advisors, 1993-1995)
- Antonio Villaraigosa (Mayor, City of Los Angeles)
- Paul Volcker (Former Chairman, U.S. Federal Reserve 1979-1987)
720 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
Press Conference Begins: 1:30 PM
I think I already hear Fox News and Rush Limbaugh whining that Phil Gramm wasn't invited.