WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
“Let me give you the state of the race today. We have 22 days to go. We're six points down. The national media has written us off. Sen. Obama is measuring the drapes, and planning with Speaker Pelosi and Sen. Reid to raise taxes, increase spending, take away your right to vote by secret ballot in labor elections, and concede defeat in Iraq,” McCain said.- If McCain tries to bring up ACORN at the debate on Wednesday Obama will surely mention that McCain was a big fan before last week.
“But they forgot to let you decide. My friends, we've got them just where we want them.” - CBS
- You have to check out this great diary on DailyKos. It shows a bunch of Republican candidates' websites who are too afraid to call themselves Republicans.
- Jobs Baby Jobs sounds so much better than Drill Baby Drill.
- Dow closed up over 900 points for the largest single day gain ever. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
- We're now 22 days away from the election and 99 days from the end of the Bush Administration.
- I have to admit I only did this post so I could add the Baghdad Palin picture at the top.