WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
- Former DNC Chair and Hillary Clinton campaign manager Terry McAuliffe filed papers Monday forming an exploratory committee to run for Virginia governor.
- Howard Dean will not seek a second term as chairman of the Democratic National Committee. Mr. Dean’s decision not to seek a second-term was expected after the victory of a Democrat, Barack Obama, in the presidential election last week. New presidents typically install their own leaders of their political party. - NY Times
- The GOP may kick Stevens out of their caucus
- Franken cuts Coleman's lead to 206 votes. Coleman decides that declaring victory a second time somehow makes a difference.
- An internal poll shows the Democrat leading 45-35 in LA-4.
- KS-1 is the first open House seat of 2010
- Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) has decided to stay on for another two-year term as chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee - Roll Call
- More internal GOP fighting please: Rep. Dan Lungren (R-Calif.) said Monday that he is considering challenging House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) for the GOP’s top leadership post in the 111th Congress. - Roll Call