WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
From Paul in the comments:
- "Should we scrap the superdelegate system?"
- "How can we improve proportional allocation?"
- "Is there a way to keep states in line in the future?"
- "Are we always going to have a situation where Iowa and New Hampshire get primacy over the other states?"
- "Is there a way to assure that pledged delegates will vote for the candidate that they are assigned to?"
- "66% of the delegates were chosen over a fifteen day period and, later, we went six weeks with no primaries at all. Is there a way to 'smooth things out' so that delegates are chosen in a more orderly way?"
- "Are caucuses really democratic? Should we continue to allow them?"
- "Is the 15% threshold for viability a good idea -- would it be possible for voters to express 'preference' so that if their candidate isn't viable they can vote for one who is?"