WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
A quick roundup of Democratic Convention news:
- The New York Times profiles Steve Farber, lobbyist, and chief fundraiser for the 2008 Democratic Convention.
- Denver and St. Paul "are hoping to cash in for many years to come".
- But local businesses in Denver are seeing little work from the convention.
- Qwest Communications, which will provide telecommunications services at the convention, and its largest employee union have started talks on a new contract. The current contract expires just before the convention starts.
- More on the Big Tent
- The anarchists are getting organized
- And protesters in Denver and St. Paul are unhappy and in court