Thursday, September 18, 2008

Permission Slip

WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com

An outtake from Senator Obama's speech in Elko yesterday.

Take it to heart.

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face."

"And if they tell you that, 'Well, we're not sure where he stands on guns.' I want you to say, 'He believes in the Second Amendment.' If they tell you, 'Well, he's going to raise your taxes,' you say, 'No, he's not, he's going lower them.' You are my ambassadors. You guys are the ones who can make the case."

Elections are won one voter at a time, have you gotten yours today?