WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com
On Friday, Governor Sarah Palin was the selection of Senator John McCain to be his running mate as the presumptive Republican Vice Presidential Nominee. Already we have problems.
1) TrooperGate, where Gov Palin is accused of using her position to fire a state trouper, who's still on the job as of this writing.
2) The news that Palin was part of a group that wanted Alaska to leave the Union.
3) Palin was fundraising director for Senator Ted Stevens' 527 committee.
4) Palin was almost recalled as Mayor of Wasalia, Alaska.
5) She says the Iraq War, costing over 80,000 iraqi lives and several thousand American lives is a war for oil -- she's right, but Republican, so she should not say that.
6) She took earmarks totalling over $197 million, while saying she did not.
Why Palin? Senator McCain could have picked from five Republican female senators, but failed to do so. Why?
More questions than answers. It's my prediction that Palin will be forced to resign as this steady stream of negative information continues to come in.