Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Tale of Two Conventions

WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com

The short time I could stomach watching the Republicans infest my favorite arena, I couldn't help but notice the difference between what I was watching and what I experienced just one week ago.
I guarantee you that without the text on the above picture (from Jed Report) you'd be able to tell which party you were looking at.
Last week I was a part of all but a few minutes of the Democratic Convention. The Pepsi Center was representative of the people of the United States. After watching Palin's smears and lies tonight I'm even more determined to do everything I can to help make Barack Obama our next President.

Join me in keeping a McCain-Palin administration from further wrecking our country (was I the only one that shuddered at the mention of it?) Make calls, canvass or donate to the Obama campaign. It's not hard. After a few doors or a few calls it's actually pretty fun.

We can't be complacent. We thought it would be an easy win in 2004.